Main Quest Line Guide
First of all, yes, Wysteria is a side world, but it does have a main quest line as well as side quests. By following this guide, you can see your progress while questing through areas. This guide is meant to motivate you, because it makes it easier to track your progress. I hope it will help you keep going, as you see the list of quests get shorter and shorter with every step you take.
Wysteria begins at level 25, with the quest “To The Registrar”, given to you by Merle Ambrose in Wizard City.
I’m only listing the main quest line quests, aka storyline quests, which means the ones you have to do in order to get to the next area. Side quests are not mentioned. For each world, I list the quests you have to do in a certain area. The areas are listed in the order you should do them in (unless otherwise specified). The area is not always one hundred percent correct, as certain quests can require you to run back and forward between areas to talk to people. To simplify matters, I have not listed this kind of running; the quest will say “talk” but not where the NPC is located. Also, if there is only one quest in an area, I will not mention the area seperately. Between brackets are the different parts of the quest, as sometimes a quest will require you to do multiple things.
I have divided the quests in the Spiral into the following groups:
- Talk: Quests that require an interaction with an NPC.
- Mob: Quests that require the defeat of regular monsters (or elites).
- D&C: Quests that require the collection of something from certain monsters (Defeat and Collect).
- Boss: Quests that require the defeat of a boss. Elite monsters are not counted as bosses.
- Cheats: Quests that require the defeat of someone who cheats.
- Instance: Quests that require the completion of a place behind a sigil with at least 2 battles.
- Interact: Quests that require interaction with a certain object.
- Collect: Quests that require interaction with multiple items of a kind.
- Explore: Quests that just require you to run towards a certain area, NPC or item.
- Solo: Quests you need to do alone.
Wysteria has a total of 38 quests. Yep! A really short world. Among those quests are 6 regular mob fights and 2 defeat and collect quests. Furthermore there is a total of 2 bosses and 2 cheaters (which aren’t bosses).
My favorite boss in Wysteria is hands down Lord Bramble. He just looks so cute! I love his horns and the flowers on his chest. The award for best-dressed NPC goes to Chester Droors. I absolutely love all the schools as well: the schools of Ember, Tempest, Frost, Chaos, Spirit, Earth and Equilibrium. I would love to train into one of them some day.
1. To The Registrar (talk)
2. Exchange Student (talk)
3. The Spiral Cup (explore + talk + explore + (solo: cheating mob) + talk + talk)
4. Bunking With the Enemy (talk 4x + interact + talk)
5. Meet the New Boss (talk)
6. Teacher Teacher (talk 8x)
7. Seek Out the Source (explore + talk)
8. O’Hare-y Situation (talk)
9. Goblin Up (mob + talk)
10. Hey Verne! (talk)
11. Of Unknown Origin (collect + talk)
12. Lapin It Up (talk)
13. In-Flight Meals (collect + talk)
14. Hobble Gobble (D&C + talk)
15. Peg-A-Portal (explore + talk + talk)
16. Shopping List (talk 6x)
17. Check This Out (talk 4x)
18. Return To Verne (talk)
19. Portal Remains (explore + boss + intract + talk + talk)
20. The Starting Bell (talk)
21. One Good Tournament (talk 5x)
22. It Was Just Here… (explore + talk + talk)
23. Show Must Go On (talk + explore + (solo: mob) + talk + talk)
24. The Principal’s Office (talk)
25. Housing Bureau (interact + talk)
26. All Signs Point To… (talk + explore + (solo: mob) + talk + talk)
27. Get a Clue (explore + talk)
28. Tree and Leaf (talk 3x)
29. Second Chants (talk 4x)
30. For Want of a Wand (talk + talk + explore + talk + talk)
31. Let’s Dance (talk + explore + (solo: mob) + talk + talk)
32. Take Your Leave (talk)
33. Green Thumb (explore + D&C + talk)
34. Tree Top (talk + talk)
35. Step Into My Parlor (talk + cheat + talk)
36. Bramble On (explore + boss + interact + talk + talk)
37. Last Round (explore + talk + explore + (solo: cheating mob) + talk + talk)
38. We Are the Champions (talk)
A big thank you to Talon LegendStaff for helping with this guide! Always nice to have someone provide most of the information for you 😉
All Main Quest Line Guides
Do you like the Wysteria quest line?
Is it too short? Let us know in the comments!