Wizard101 Main Quest Line
This guide is meant to give you courage while questing. By following the quests in this guide, you can, for example, see exactly how many more collect and defeat (C&D) quests you still have before you can move on to the next area. I hope this guide will help you keep going, as you see the list of quests get shorter and shorter with every step you take.
I’m only listing the main quest line quests, aka storyline quests, which means the ones you have to do in order to get to the next area. Side quests are not mentioned. For each world, I list the quests you have to do in a certain area. The areas are listed in the order you should do them in (unless otherwise specified). The area is not always one hundred percent correct, as certain quests can require you to run back and forward between areas to talk to people. To simplify matters, I have not listed this kind of running; the quest will say “talk” but not where the NPC is located. Also, if there is only one quest in an area, I will not mention the area separately. Between brackets are the different parts of the quest, as sometimes a quest will require you to do multiple things.
I have divided the quests in the Spiral into the following groups:
- Talk: Quests that require an interaction with an NPC.
- Mob: Quests that require the defeat of regular monsters.
- D&C: Quests that require the collection of something from certain monsters (Defeat and Collect).
- Boss: Quests that require the defeat of a boss. Elite monsters are not counted as bosses.
- Cheat: Quests the require the defeat of a cheating boss.
- Instance: Quests that require the completion of a dungeon.
- Puzzle: Quests that require the solution to a puzzle.
- Interact: Quests that require interaction with a certain object.
- Collect: Quests that require interaction with multiple items of a kind.
- Explore: Quests that just require you to run towards a certain area, NPC or item.
Mooshu Main Quest Line
The world has 3 instances, with Crimson Fields being the longest. That one takes a lot of time if you do it with level appropriate characters! The first time I did it, I loved setting up the barricades inside this instance. It just felt so real!
Let’s mention some other of my favorite quests! There’s the Scout Towers you get to set on fire, with the screen zooming out automatically to see the flames. Beautiful! Then there’s the boss called Maito (which means “milk” in Finnish). I also remember the running back and forth when Sesshu Nedaki in Kishibe Village didn’t want to be a guardian or something. Take the job already, mr. cow!
1. Bad News (talk)
2. MooShu (explore + talk)
3. Welcome to MooShu? (talk)
4. Mind Games (talk)
5. Do You Mind? (explore + interact + talk + talk)
6. A Test of Strength (talk + explore + boss + talk)
7. The Great Mooddha (explore + talk + talk)
8. An Ailing Emperor (talk)
9. War Pigs (talk)
10. Counting Sheep (explore 4x + talk)
11. Armed and Dangerous (interact + talk)
12. Sneak Attack (mob + mob + talk)
13. Never Again (D&C + talk)
14. Following Orders (boss + talk)
15. Spies Like Us (talk)
16. Inside Scoop (interact 3x + talk)
17. Cold Cut (talk)
18. Appetite for Destruction (interact + talk)
19. Run Away, Run Away! (mob + talk)
20. No Quarter (boss + talk)
21. A Fighting Chance (talk)
22. You’re Fired! (interact + talk)
23. Key to Success (D&C + talk)
24. Let Me Shek (boss + talk)
25. A Tale of Two Brothers (talk)
26. To the Front! (talk)
27. The General (instance: talk + talk)
28. A Strong Defense… (instance: interact + talk)
29. Is a Good Defense (instance: interact 3x + talk)
30. Scouring for Scouts (instance: talk 3x)
31. A Soldier’s Duty (instance: talk)
32. Stone Cold (instance: boss + talk)
33. Passing Stones (instance: interact + interact + talk + talk)
26. To the Front! (instance: boss + boss + talk)
34. Battle of Everymore (instance: mob + talk)
35. Warlord Katsumori (instance: boss + boss + talk)
26. To the Front! (talk)
Shoshun Village / Cave of Solitude
36. Sword of Omens (talk)
37. Clear Waters (talk)
38. Patience (talk)
39. No Disassemble (D&C + talk)
40. Second Serving (boss + talk)
41. Hut Hut Hut! (explore 2x + mob 2x + talk)
42. Pagoda Puzzle (boss + talk)
43. The Final Peace (boss + talk)
44. Forest Flowers (collect + talk)
45. Spiritual Offering (interact + talk)
46. Jade Scepter (talk)
47. Due Diligence (talk)
48. Earth Day (talk)
49. Crazy for You (collect + talk)
50. Shrining Example (interact + talk)
51. Happy Earth Spirits (talk)
52. Water Everywhere… (mob + talk)
53. Monknapping! (boss + talk + talk)
54. Did You Miss Me? (interact + talk)
55. Beauty Is Shrine Deep (talk)
56. A Good Guardian (talk + talk)
57. …Is Hard to Find (talk)
58. For the Emperor! (mob + talk)
59. Stolen Food (talk + D&C + talk)
60. Monk Follies (talk + talk)
61. Worthy Acts (boss + talk 3x)
62. Air Apparent (talk + interact + talk + talk)
63. The Stuff of Epics (talk)
64. Release (talk)
65. River Temple (instance: boss + talk + boss)
66. Summoning the Spirit (instance: talk + mob 4x + interact 4x + boss)
64. Release (instance: boss + boss + talk)
Ancient Burial Grounds
67. Contemplation (talk)
68. Oni of Death (talk)
69. The Only Way (explore + talk)
70. A Hand from Beyond (interact + talk)
71. Shadowy Secrets (explore + mob + interact + talk)
72. Third Time’s the Charm (boss + interact + talk)
73. Torchure (boss + talk)
74. A Dirty Job (interact + talk)
75. To the Great Beyond (boss + talk)
76. Grandpa Says Hi! (talk)
Village of Sorrow
77. Desperate Measures (explore + talk)
78. Be Very, Very Quiet (mob + talk)
79. Or Call a Locksmith (D&C + talk)
80. Spiritual Awakening (talk + boss + talk + talk)
81. Chain Request (talk)
82. Soooool Chain (D&C + talk + interact + talk)
83. A Good Forgery (talk)
84. Smells Like Spirit (boss + talk)
85. Carried Away (talk)
86. Oni No Death (interact)
87. Left Behind (instance: talk + explore)
88. Question of Faith (instance: talk + boss + talk)
89. Tree of Life (instance: interact + boss)
86. Oni No Death (instance: boss + talk + talk)
Instance name: Tree of Life
Emperor’s Throne Room
87. An Imperial Cure (interact + boss + talk)
88. The Key At Last (talk)
Finished the Mooshu main quest line? Take a look below at what comes next!