Wizard101 Main Quest Line
This guide is meant to give you courage while questing. By following the quests in this guide, you can see for example exactly how many more collect and defeat (C&D) quests you still have before you can move on to the next area. I hope this guide will help you keep going, as you see the list of quests get shorter and shorter with every step you take.
I’m only listing the main quest line quests, aka storyline quests, which means the ones you have to do in order to get to the next area. Side quests are not mentioned. For each world, I list the quests you have to do in a certain area. The areas are listed in the order you should do them in (unless otherwise specified). The area is not always one hundred percent correct, as certain quests can require you to run back and forward between areas to talk to people. To simplify matters, I have not listed this kind of running; the quest will say “talk” but not where the NPC is located. Also, if there is only one quest in an area, I will not mention the area separately. Between brackets are the different parts of the quest, as sometimes a quest will require you to do multiple things.
I have divided the quests in the Spiral into the following groups:
- Talk: Quests that require an interaction with an NPC.
- Mob: Quests that require the defeat of regular monsters.
- D&C: Quests that require the collection of something from certain monsters (Defeat and Collect).
- Boss: Quests that require the defeat of a boss. Elite monsters are not counted as bosses.
- Cheat: Quests the require the defeat of a cheating boss.
- Instance: Quests that require the completion of a dungeon.
- Puzzle: Quests that require the solution to a puzzle.
- Interact: Quests that require interaction with a certain object.
- Collect: Quests that require interaction with multiple items of a kind.
- Explore: Quests that just require you to run towards a certain area, NPC or item.
Krokotopia Main Quest Line
This is the first world that has instances! Krokotopia has 4 instances: Throne Room of Fire, Vault of Ice, Emperor’s Retreat and Temple of Storms. Temple of Storms is where you defeat Krokopatra.
I love Krokotopia because of the puzzles that you have to complete. I still remember having absolutely no clue what my team mates were doing with one of the puzzles and messing it up for them XD The second time I tried, I stood there and tried random combinations that didn’t work until I finally figured out that I should interact with the book with instructions.
1. Krokotopia (explore + talk 3x)
2. Digging in the Dirt (talk)
3. Make Some Rubbings (explore + talk)
4. Fragments of a Key (D&C + talk)
5. The Final Rubbing (boss + talk)
6. Speak to the Assistant (talk)
Chamber of Fire
7. Find My Colleague (talk + talk)
8. New Digs (interact + talk)
9. Quarter Master (boss + talk)
10. Back to the Archeologist (talk)
Palace of Fire
11. Assault on the Palace (talk)
12. Gather the Troops (talk 5x)
13. Payback (mob + mob + talk)
14. Give ‘Em Another Round (boss 4x + talk)
15. Back to Winthrop (talk)
16. Into the Map Room (talk)
17. Serpent Staff (instance: talk + boss + talk)
18. Eye of Krok (instance: talk + boss + talk)
19. Use the Map Room (instance: talk + interact + talk)
16. Into the Map Room (talk)
20. Permission to Enter (talk)
21. Fangdango (talk)
Instance name: Throne Room of Fire (7.-9.)
Hall of Champions
22. Order at Last (talk)
23. The Great General (talk)
24. Minion Massacre (mob + talk)
25. Search for the Seal (boss + talk)
26. General Admission (talk)
27. Coin of Destiny (boss + talk)
28. Lay of the Land (talk + talk)
29. Blades of Ice (D&C + talk)
30. Armor Handle (D&C + talk)
31. Get Some Bling (collect + talk)
32. Grip It! (D&C + talk)
33. Forge Key (D&C + talk)
34. Taking It to the Tuts (boss + interact + talk)
35. Back Among the Fold (talk)
36. Quest for the Warrior (talk)
37. Mark of the Gladiator (D&C + talk)
38. Gladiator Games (talk)
39. Are You Experienced? (mob + talk)
40. Battle of the Sunbird (boss + talk)
41. Along Came a Spider (D&C + talk)
42. Stonechin (boss + talk)
43. Enter Sandman (mob + talk)
44. Malletmane (boss + talk)
45. Krokotopian Idol (mob + talk)
46. Who’s More Amazing? (boss + talk)
47. The Ultimate Battle (boss + talk)
48. Return to Shalek (talk)
49. Find the Fang (talk)
50. Breaking the Vault (instance: boss 3x + puzzle 3x + boss + talk)
49. Find the Fang (boss + talk)
51. Retribution (talk)
52. Guardians at the Gate (instance: talk + boss 2x + talk + explore + talk)
53. New Allies (instance: talk + interact + talk)
54. Overpower the Overseer (instance: talk + boss + talk)
55. The Right Combination (instance: talk + boss)
51. Retribution (boss + talk)
56. Back to Balance (talk + talk)
Instance names: Vault of Ice (3.), Emperor’s Retreat (6.-9.)
Tomb of Storms
57. Tomb of Storms (talk + talk)
58. De-Cipher the Ahnics (boss + talk)
59. De-Cipher the Djeserits (boss + talk)
60. The Key to the Temple (boss 4x + talk)
61. Temple Dweller (instance: explore)
62. Test of Strength (instance: talk + boss 3x + talk)
63. Get Smart (instance: talk + puzzle 3x + talk)
61. Temple Dweller (instance: boss + talk)
64. Triumphant Return (talk)
65. Missing Souls (talk + talk)
Instance name: Temple of Storms (5.-7.)
Finished the Krokotopia main quest line? Take a look below at what comes next!