Spring Spellwrighting Contest
What’s that smell? Why it seems that the crown blossoms are blooming! Let your creativity shine in our Spring themed Spellwrighting Contest and walk away with some fresh picked prizes.
Choose ONE existing spell and come up with a Spring themed spellwrighting upgrade sequence for it OR create your own Spring themed spell and create a spellwrighting upgrade sequence for it.
- Your spell must have at least 3 tiers (maximum of 4 tiers).
- You must have 2 branches – no more, no less.
- Do NOT factor in spellement costs.
The Contest will run from March 9th, 2020 to March 16th, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST. Winners will be announced on March 19th 2020-the first day of Spring!
Please send all entries to email@example.com
- Sticks to the Theme – This is a Spring themed spellwrighting contest. Santa shouldn’t be here.
- Creativity – Any entries that are plagiarized or copied from other entries (or are carbon copies of already existing spells) will be disqualified.
- Functionality – Your spell must be able to function well within the game.
- Balance – Does your Pixie upgrade buff it to 1000 heal damage and grant the caster 4 pips? Probably not going to win then. Keep upgrades balanced!
- Graphics – Due to the volume of entries received in past contests, we will be using graphics to help us select a winner. For full points in this category, graphics must be on par with cards created with Legend of the Spiral’s Card Maker.
The #1 winner will have a choice of ONE of the following bundles:
4 Runner Ups
1 Grizzleheim Lore Pack, 1 Spellemental Skyvern Pack, 1 Druid’s Hoard Pack
Best of luck, Spring chickens!
Feel free to direct any questions to the comments section below.