W101 Marleybone Trivia Answers
KI Free Games has many Trivia games that contain questions about either Wizard101 or Pirate101. William DeathWisper collected the correct answers to help you get the 100% you need to earn 10 crowns! You can play these games every day.
Each online trivia quiz you pass will automatically apply 10 Crowns to your KingsIsle account. You can complete 10 free trivia games per day and can take each quiz once per day for Crowns. Come back each day to complete more free trivia questions and earn more Crowns! Crowns can be applied to your Wizard101 and Pirate101 accounts to help you access new gaming zones and add cool game items to your supply.
This article is a part of the series that provides you with the correct answers to Free KI Games’ trivia games. This one is all about the category called Wizard101 Marleybone Trivia.
W101 Marleybone Trivia Answers:
- What sort of beverage is served in Air Dales Hideaway?
Answer: Root Beer
- What time of day is it always in Marleybone?
- What color are the Marleybone mailboxes?
- Which is not a street in Regent’s Square?
Answer: Fleabitten Ave
- Which symbol is not on the stained glass window in Regent’s Square?
Answer: A Tennis Ball
- What event is Abigail Doolittle sending out invitations for?
Answer: Policeman’s Ball
- What did Prospector Zeke lose in Marleybone?
Answer: The Stray Cats
- What is Sgt. Major Talbot’s full name?
Answer: Sylvester Quimby Talbot III
- What course did Herold Digmoore study?
Answer: Ancient Myths for Parliament
- What initials were on the doctor’s glove?
- What is a very common last name of the cats in Marleybone?
- What style of artifacts are in the Royal Museum?
- What two names are on the Statues in the Marleybone cathedral?
Answer: Saint Bernard and Saint Hubert
- Arthur Wethersfield is a:
- Who is not an officer you’ll find around Marleybone?
Answer: Officer Digmore
- Who is the dangerous criminal that is locked up, but escapes from Newgate Prison?
- What transports you from place to place in Marleybone?
Answer: Hot Air Balloons
- What time does the clock always read in Marleybone?
- What is flying around in Regent’s Square?
- Which of these folks can you find in the Royal Museum?
Answer: Clancy Pembroke