December 26, 2013 October 17, 2018
The teleporters in the Wizard101 world of Azteca aren’t placed neatly together like the ones in other worlds. They’re spread all over two areas: Zocalo and Three Points. In total, there are 7 locations you can go to from these areas. Teleporters become activated through questing: once you do a certain quest in the area, they will light up and become useable.
1. Zocalo Teleporters
1. Saltmeadow Swamp teleporter: located next to the Mangove Marsh entrance
2. Cloudburst Forest teleporter: located next to the magic raft to Zultun Dock
3. Tierra de Brea teleporter: located near Zeke and Eloise
2. Three Points Teleporters
4. Alto Alto teleporter: located at the base of the Jura Palace stairs (go right from Zocalo)
5. Pitch Black Lake teleporter: located between Lateka Cocoa Leaf and Poteka White Ash (go left from Zocalo)
6. Floating Mountains teleporter: located next to Old Man Huehue (straight in front of you when you come from Zocalo)
7. Twin Giants teleporter: located halfway up the stairs to the Black Sun Pyramid, on the left
Good luck questing!