W101 Adventuring Trivia Answers
KI Free Games has many Trivia games that contain questions about either Wizard101 or Pirate101. William DeathWisper collected the correct answers to help you get the 100% you need to earn 10 crowns! You can play these games every day.
Each online trivia quiz you pass will automatically apply 10 Crowns to your KingsIsle account. You can complete 10 free trivia games per day and can take each quiz once per day for Crowns. Come back each day to complete more free trivia questions and earn more Crowns! Crowns can be applied to your Wizard101 and Pirate101 accounts to help you access new gaming zones and add cool game items to your supply.
This article is a part of the series that provides you with the correct answers to Free KI Games’ trivia games.
- What is the name of KingsIsle’s free game site?
Answer: FreeKI Games
- What year was KingsIsle’s founded?
- What currency do KingsIsle MMO games use?
- What KingsIsle mobile game ties into a player’s pet in Wizard101?
Answer: Grub Guardian
- What year did KingsIsle launch Wizard101?
- Which Plano charity has KingsIsle donated to?
Answer: Children’s Medical Center at Legacy in Plano
- What was the name of KingsIsle’s first game?
- Which celebrity composed music for a KingsIsle game?
Answer: Nick Jonas
- What was the name of the first charity Mount created by KingsIsle called?
- Who founded KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc.?
Answer: Elie Akilian
- Which Austin charity has KingsIsle donated to?
Answer: Austin Children’s Shelter
- What colors make up the KingsIsle logo?
Answer: Orange and Grey