Wizard101 Main Quest Line:
This guide is meant to give you courage while questing. By following the quests in this guide, you can, for example, see exactly how many more collect and defeat (C&D) quests you still have before you can move on to the next area. I hope this guide will help you keep going, as you see the list of quests get shorter and shorter with every step you take.
I’m only listing the main quest line quests, aka storyline quests, which means the ones you have to do in order to get to the next area. Side quests are not mentioned. For each world, I list the quests you have to do in a certain area. The areas are listed in the order you should do them in (unless otherwise specified). The area is not always one hundred percent correct, as certain quests can require you to run back and forward between areas to talk to people. To simplify matters, I have not listed this kind of running; the quest will say “talk” but not where the NPC is located. Also, if there is only one quest in an area, I will not mention the area seperately. Between brackets are the different parts of the quest, as sometimes a quest will require you to do multiple things.
I have divided the quests in the Spiral into the following groups:
- Talk: Quests that require an interaction with an NPC.
- Mob: Quests that require the defeat of regular monsters.
- D&C: Quests that require the collection of something from certain monsters (Defeat and Collect).
- Boss: Quests that require the defeat of a boss. Elite monsters are not counted as bosses.
- Cheat: Quests the require the defeat of a cheating boss.
- Instance: Quests that require the completion of a dungeon.
- Puzzle: Quests that require the solution to a puzzle.
- Interact: Quests that require interaction with a certain object.
- Collect: Quests that require interaction with multiple items of a kind.
- Explore: Quests that just require you to run towards a certain area, NPC or item.
Wizard City Main Quest Line
It has three areas that you can do in whichever order you please: Triton Avenue, Firecat Alley and Cyclops Lane. Yay for freedom of choice! I usually start with Triton Avenue.
When I’m in Cyclops Lane, I spend some time killing enough Cyclops Legionnaires or whatever to get the Giant Hunter badge. I love that badge!
1. Unicorn’s Folly (talk)
2. Ghost Hunters (mob + talk + talk)
3. Fairies Wear Boots (mob + talk)
4. They’re Not Bad… (D&C + talk)
5. Finding Out Why (D&C + talk)
6. Freedom! (collect + talk)
7. Sinister Skeleton (talk)
8. Stop the Maker (boss + talk)
9. Rattlebones Report (talk)
10. Enrollment (talk 8x)
11. Sergeant’s Orders (talk)
12. Olde News (boss + talk)
Cyclops Lane (interchangeable with Firecat Alley and Triton Avenue)
13. A Giant Problem (talk)
14. The Dark Cave (D&C + talk)
15. Taken (D&C + talk)
16. An Important Note (talk 5x)
17. He’ll Let Us Pass (D&C + talk)
18. General Akilles (talk + boss + interact + talk)
19. Rescue Report (talk)
Firecat Alley (interchangeable with Cyclops Lane and Triton Avenue)
20. Putting Out Fires (talk)
21. Investigate Alley (explore + talk)
22. Point Taken (D&C + talk)
23. Dire News (talk + D&C + talk + talk)
24. Hair Stylin’ (boss + talk + talk)
25. Administer Cure (mob + boss + talk 3x)
26. Danger, Danger! (talk)
Triton Avenue (interchangeable with Cyclops Lane and Firecat Alley)
27. Triton Avenue (talk)
28. In Search of Arthur (explore + talk + talk)
29. Something Rotten (mob + mob + talk + talk)
30. Strange Bedfellows (D&C + talk)
31. By the Old Mill (talk)
32. Got a Light? (collect + talk)
33. Crystal Clear (talk)
34. Who’s in Charge? (D&C + talk + talk)
35. Bitter Harvest (boss + talk)
36. Triton Report (talk)
Olde Town (after doing Cyclops Lane + Triton Avenue + Firecat Alley)
All Main Quest Line Guides
Wizard City Main Quest Line GuideKrokotopia Main Quest Line Guide Marleybone Main Quest Line Guide Mooshu Main Quest Line Guide Dragonspyre Main Quest Line Guide Celestia Main Quest Line Guide Zafaria Main Quest Line Guide Avalon Main Quest Line Guide Azteca Main Quest Line Guide Khrysalis Main Quest Line Guide Polaris Main Quest Line Guide Mirage Main Quest Line Guide Empyrea Main Quest Line Guide Wysteria Main Quest Line Guide Grizzleheim Main Quest Line Guide Wintertusk Main Quest Line Guide